Toddler Bucket Hat has a classic style with deep panelled crown that introduces little ones to an angled brim in their line of sight once they are able to sit up and crawl. The brim is made from a felt insert, meaning it keeps its shapes but is still soft and cosy when bub is leaning back in a pram or carriers.
- Specially designed for wear in prams and baby carriers
- Softly reinforced felt brim folds gently under neck whilst laying in pram
- Rated UPF50+ Excellent Protection
- Tested in accordance with Australia & New Zealand Standards 4399
- Sun-Smart recommended brim depths (see tab below for measurements)
- Perfect for use in Childcare centres
- Made from 90% Cotton and 10% Elastane jersey
- Wash & Wear – gentle cold machine wash and line dry in the shade
- ‘Return to’ label to help hats get home safely
- Stretch chin strap with adjustable toggle
Small – 6-12 month / 47cm
Medium – 1-2 years old / 50cm
Large: 2-3 years old / 52cm
NOTE: Chin strap can easily be removed if required without compromising the quality of the hat by using scissors
Size Advice & Brim Depth:
One fact you can be sure of – no two heads are the same! ALWAYS measure your child’s head before purchasing to ensure getting the accurate size.
Step 1: Distract the child with a toy or food (so they don’t try and help you!).
Step 2: Use a measuring tape to take measurement. Otherwise use a ribbon to take the size then use a ruler to find the measurement.
Step 3: Purchase the size closest to your childs measurement. Our hats are very stretchy and will grow up to 4cm.
FOR EXAMPLE: The child measures 41cms, you will need the 42cm size that will stretch another 4cms up to 46cms – giving plenty of future wear. Purchasing the next size up would be too large and block the childs vision.