Dinosaur Legionnaire hats are so soft and comfortable over the ears and back of the neck making them the perfect protection.
The Legionnaire hat is built for comfort light weigh that kids forget they are wearing it! This makes it the best style for hat-haters and babies to wear while in prams and baby carriers. Made with super-stretchy and lightweight cotton jersey for a perfect fit keeping your little ones head cool under the hot Australian conditions & rated UPF50+ excellent protection.
BEST SUITED TO: Newborns, crawlers and toddlers still using prams, strollers, car seats, carriers & slings. Best style to convert stubborn hat-haters as it is harder to pull off & not within their eyeline.
- Specially designed for wear in prams and baby carriers
- Soft back flap sits flat under babies neck whilst laying in pram
- Rated UPF50+ Excellent Protection
- Tested in accordance with Australia & New Zealand Standards 4399
- Sun-Smart recommended brim depths (see tab below for measurements)
- Perfect for use in Childcare centres
- Made from 90% Cotton and 10% Elastane jersey
- Wash & Wear – gentle cold machine wash and line dry in the shade
- ‘Return to’ label to help hats get home safely
- Stretch chin strap with adjustable toggle
XSmall – 3-6 month / 42cm
Small – 6-12 month / 47cm
Medium – 1-2 years old / 50cm
NOTE: Chin strap can easily be removed if required without compromising the quality of the hat by using scissors
Size Advice & Brim Depth:
One fact you can be sure of – no two heads are the same! ALWAYS measure your child’s head before purchasing to ensure getting the accurate size.
Step 1: Distract the child with a toy or food (so they don’t try and help you!).
Step 2: Use a measuring tape to take measurement. Otherwise use a ribbon to take the size then use a ruler to find the measurement.
Step 3: Purchase the size closest to your childs measurement. Our hats are very stretchy and will grow up to 4cm.
FOR EXAMPLE: The child measures 41cms, you will need the 42cm size that will stretch another 4cms up to 46cms – giving plenty of future wear. Purchasing the next size up would be too large and block the childs vision.